MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN / FULL TIME – Ellis Hollow Apartments, Ithaca, NY
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN / FULL TIME – Ellis Hollow Apartments, Ithaca, NYConifer Realty LLC
Ithaca, NY 14850
About Conifer: We are a nationally ranked, full-service real estate company specializing in the development, construction, management, and ownership of high-quality, affordable housing communities. Since its inception in 1975, Conifer has grown considerably – currently owning and managing over 15,930 multifamily units representing over 234 apartment communities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. In addition, the Company consistently maintains a pipeline of over 30 unique projects in various stages of the development process.
Conifer’s many great offerings include:
- Competitive Pay
- 15 Paid Time Off days, PLUS 13 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Elective benefits include: Medical + HSA with Company contribution, Dental, & Vision
- Company paid Life, Short- & Long-Term Insurances
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities as Conifer grows & expands their footprint
- Extraordinarily positive culture & environment
- Robust employee referral payment program
Conifer Realty is seeking a reliable, self-motivated Maintenance Technician to begin their career with us at Ellis Hallow Apartments in Ithaca, NY (104 units). This is a great opportunity to display your skills in drywall repair, painting, light plumbing, electrical, carpentry, flooring; HVAC is helpful! Background check and drug screen conducted.
Monday-Friday, Hours 7:30am – 4:00pm-40 hours per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain indoor and outdoor maintenance and clean presentation of this community.
- Complete routine painting, carpentry, dry wall, cleaning, minor plumbing, minor electrical, and other maintenance activities in response to work orders or preparing vacant units for new residents.
- Complete grounds maintenance duties such as trash management, mowing, trimming shrubbery, cultivating flower beds along with snow, ice, and debris removal as needed.
- Respond to emergency on-call duties within 30 minutes of on-call notification as required or assigned. May be assigned to cover other properties for on-call coverage as needed.
Visit the apartment community link at: https://coniferllc.com/properties/ellis-hollow-apartments/
APPLY TODAY via our website link to complete our application process and attach your resume: https://www.careersatconifer.com. Thank you for your interest in joining the Conifer Team!
Conifer Realty LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.. Requirements:
Minimum 2+ years prior apartment or home repair maintenance skills such as drywall repair, painting, light plumbing, basic electrical, flooring, cleaning; HVAC experience helpful
- Minimum High School diploma/GED required.
- Reliable transportation for maintenance repair supplies, assisting at another site if needed.
- Excellent attendance; reliable, dependable
- Must work well independently.
- Strong time management, problem solving, communication, and customer service skills.
- Must be adaptable to changing work priorities to meet required project/work task deadlines.
- Ability to work Overtime or On-Call as needed.